Etihad Airways flights, tickets & deals
The Etihad Airways Sale is now on. You can now book Economy and Business Class fares to some of the most popular destinations around the world including Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Phuket and Sydney. Plus, Etihad’s first A380 and Dreamliner with new product and service offering will launch flights from December 2014 with more routes to be announced in 2015.
The A380. Reimagined by Etihad.
- The Residence is the only three-room suite in the sky and includes a living room, separate bedroom and ensuite bathroom
- First Apartment features a wide armchair and an ottoman that transitions into an 81-inch long bed
- Business Studio seat converts into a comfortable fully-flat bed of up to 79-inches and includes complimentary loungewear
- Economy Smart Seat has a unique "fixed wing" headrest and ergonomically designed seat with adjustable lumbar support
Click here to view the brochure
Discover more choice and more comfort
As an Economy Class guest on Etihad Airways, we aim to make your journey as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
You will be treated to:
- Over 750 hours of on-demand entertainment with the latest blockbusters, timeless classics and the best in interactive games through noise-cancelling headsets
- Our ergonomically designed seat offers adjustable lumbar support and headrest
- Onboard Café offering light snacks and a choice of teas, coffees and hot chocolate
- Complimentary amenity kit with socks, eyeshades, earplugs, toothbrush and toothpaste
- Soft fleece blankets and pillows
- A range of connection ports at your fingertips help you stay connected
- Midnight snack service offering chamomile tea or hot chocolate with a midnight snack bag
- The mood lighting system creates the perfect cabin ambience for the various stages of your flight
Business Class with Etihad is not business as usual. We have created spaces where guests can work, rest and play. We call it ‘intelligent living in the sky’.
The luxury, comfort and service we offer in business equates to that of First Class on other airlines.
In Etihad’s Business Class, turn the downtime of travel into an opportunity for inspiration. Enter a world of choice and comfort with our intuitive service and warm hospitality. You decide when and how we serve you.
Our service includes:
- A cocktail reception
- A fully-flat bed with aisle access on every long-haul flight, with adjustable headrest and in-seat massage function
- 15.4-inch touch-screen TV
- Full-size comforters and plump pillows
- Our Food & Beverage Manager will guide you through our extensive menu options and recommends the perfect accompaniment for your meal from a boutique wine list
- Our Etihad Chauffeur Service available at over 40 destinations worldwide
Year-round sunshine, pristine beaches, spectacular sand dunes and distinctive Arabian hospitality await every guest at Etihad’s home, Abu Dhabi.
In Abu Dhabi you can take a guided tour of one of the world’s largest mosques, the awe-inspiring Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque or visit the majestic Emirates Palace on the Corniche.
Looking for adventure, recreation, entertainment? If you’ve ever wanted to experience the thrills of high speed motor racing, then Yas Marina Circuit - home of the Formula 1™ Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - ¬¬is the place for you. Next door to the track is the home to the fastest roller coaster in the world, the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi theme park and for more thrill seeking you can experience the amazing waterslides of Yas Waterworld.
|Departure||Arrival||Travel dates||Airline||Round-trip fares|
|Dublin||Abu Dhabi||Mon 2 Nov - Sat 7 Nov||Etihad Airways||€483|
|Dublin||Dubai||Sun 6 Dec - Fri 11 Dec||Etihad Airways||€490|
|Dublin||Bangkok||Sun 15 Nov - Wed 2 Dec||Etihad Airways||€584|
|Dublin||Manila||Tue 15 Mar - Tue 29 Mar||Etihad Airways||€803|
|Dublin||Kuala Lumpur||Thu 4 Feb - Mon 29 Feb||Etihad Airways||€577|
|Dublin||Colombo||Wed 10 Feb - Sat 20 Feb||Etihad Airways||€629|
|Dublin||New Delhi||Wed 27 Jan - Sat 20 Feb||Etihad Airways||€544|
|Dublin||Tokyo||Sun 1 Nov - Sat 14 Nov||Etihad Airways||€719|
|Dublin||Phuket||Tue 3 Nov - Thu 12 Nov||Etihad Airways||€708|
|Dublin||Koh Samui||Wed 11 Nov - Wed 18 Nov||Etihad Airways||€771|
|Dublin||Sydney||Thu 26 Nov - Thu 3 Dec||Etihad Airways||€860|
|Dublin||Melbourne||Tue 1 Mar - Sun 3 Apr||Etihad Airways||€890|
|Dublin||Perth||Wed 16 Mar - Wed 6 Apr||Etihad Airways||€848|
The best hotel deals from around the world
Johannesburg, South Africa
Providing convenience, style and all the upscale facilities you'd expect from an award-winning... More
Johannesburg, South Africa
For those who seek quality and elegance, the Protea Hotel Balalaika Sandton is the distinctively... More
Johannesburg, South Africa
The Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Melrose Arch is located in the new extension of the vibey... More
Kempton Park, South Africa
The Life Aviator offers a free airport shuttle service to and from OR Tambo International... More
Terms & conditions
Flight prices above are per person all taxes and fees included and subject to availability. Prices exclude payment card charges which may be payable in addition. Alternative departure dates and holiday extras are available for the destinations.
- Adria Airways
- Aegean Airlines
- Air canada
- Air China
- Air New Zealand
- All Nippon Airways
- Asiana Airlines
- Austrian Airlines
- Brussels Airlines
- Copa Airlines
- Croatia Airlines
- Ethiopian Airlines
- EVA Air
- LOT Polish Airlines