went to tour the amber fort and city palace. we had a choice of the more upscale rhamberg palace,... See full review
19 Jul 2009
Very nice hotel and incredibly helpful, knowledgable and friendly staff. See full review
20 Jul 2009
1. Jai Mahal Palace is located in the heart of Jaipur and is the former residence of the Prime Minister of Jaipur. This 260 year old hotel is spread over 18 acres of landscaped gardens and has been recently refurbished to retain the traditional Rajasthani decor.
2. The palace is 14KMS OR 30MINS drive from the airport and 3KMS or 5MISN from the railway station and is close to the main shopping areas and historical monuments
3. The 100 rooms including 6 suites have been designed with a local flavor offering a warm and inviting experience
4. Its restaurants offers a variety of Rajasthani, European, Oriental and Italian cuisines
5. The Spa is set in a stylish tent, offering a choice of Indian wellness treatments. These include royal aromatic massages, classical Swedish massages and facials.
6. RECREATION FACILITIES: Swimming Pool, Putting green, Lawn Tennis, Pool Table, Croquet, Jogging track, Yoga Session, Outdoor Chess, Kiddies Recreation Room, Sound and Light Show, Folk dance performances every evening and Vintage Car Tours.
7. THINGS TO DO - SHOPPING: Some of the countrys most innovative silver jewelry designs can be found in Jaipur including local handicrafts, home furnishings and garments.
8. THINGS TO DO: SIGHTSEEING: CITY PALACE - 7 KMS (20 MINS), HAWA MAHAL - 7KMS (20 MINS), JANTAR MANTAR - 7.5 KMS (20 MINS), THE AMBER FORT - 14KMS (40 MINS), JAIGARH FORT - 16 KMS (50 MINS)
Jai Mahal Palace Rooms
Description not provided
Luxury Room With Private Sit
Luxury Room With Private Sit-Out/ Garden Or Pool View/ Double Or Twin Bed/ LCD TV
Luxury Room/ Garden Or Pool
Luxury Room/ Garden Or Pool View/ Double Or Twin Bed/ LCD TV/ Traditional Rajasthani Decor
Deluxe Suite 1 Bedroom/ King
Deluxe Suite 1 Bedroom/ King Bed/ LCD TV/ Individually Themed Suites/ Living Room
Deluxe Premium Suite 1 Bedroom/
Deluxe Premium Suite 1 Bedroom/ King Bed
Deluxe Room/ City View/ Double
Deluxe Room/ City View/ Double Bed/ Traditional Rajasthani Decor
No smoking rooms/facilities
No smoking rooms/facilities
Fitness centre or spa
Coffee maker in room
24 hour room service
24 hour front desk
Car rental desk
Doctor on call
Cable or sat. TV
Computer in room
Sprinklers in rooms
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Jai Mahal Palace also booked these hotels.
Type: Coffee Shop
Cuisine: Rajasthani, European and Oriental
Buffet breakfast: INR 600-10PCT tax per person.
All-day dining restaurant-serves traditional Rajasthani delicacies, European and Oriental cuisine.
Set in a red brick courtyard near the poolside, Giardino serves traditional Italian cuisine through an open kitchen
This fashionable and trendy bar offers a wide variety of international and Indian liquor and beverages, including a selection of single malts and cigars
Redefining Indian food, the menu at Cinnamon uses authentic herbs and spices to provide a modern twist to traditional Indian recipes.
Located near the pool sire this lounge offers light snacks and refreshments
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by ebookers.ie
Very nice hotel and incredibly helpful, knowledgable and friendly staff.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
Great to know that food and water was safe to consume considering everything that was around the hotel
Review of Jai Mahal Palace
san antonio, tx
19 Jul 2009
went to tour the amber fort and city palace. we had a choice of the more upscale rhamberg palace, but am glad i stayed here instead. the staff was absolutely five star level. Accorduing to the people i traveled with the food served by the "marbel
arch" resturant was authentic. the arranged tours were fabulous.
ebookers is Ireland's leading online travel agent for cheap flights, hotels, car hire and much more. Book your cheap flights to New York, Bangkok, Barcelona and many more worldwide destinations. We are partners with all of the major airlines including Air France - KLM, BA - British Airways, and Virgin Atlantic. ebookers.ie is a registered company, registration number 272474 with it's administrative office at: Block 6-7, Irish Life Mall, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1.
The ebookers.ie 'No Worries Pack' – every flight only booking and holiday package booking which includes flights is protected by the Commission for Aviation Regulation and is VeriSign secured. ebookers.ie is accredited by IATA. Our Air, Hotel and Car Hire products come with a Best Price Guarantee and we have a 24/7 service line for customers. BOOK EASIER, TRAVEL HAPPIER.
Book cheap hotel rooms from our choice of over 95,000 hotels in a huge range of worldwide destinations - all of which come with our Best Price Guarantee. Our car hire section makes hiring a car simpler and better value than ever, with a choice of 750,000 cars in 6,700 car hire locations in 75 countries. Tailor your own package holidays by combining your flight, hotel and car hire requirements with our easy-to-use holiday booking engine, which will create holiday packages to suit your budget. Whatever your travel requirements, you will be delighted by the choice and value offered by ebookers Ireland.