- Stedelijk Museum
- 7 min drive
- Van Gogh Museum
- 7 min drive
- 7 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(01) 562 1066
About this area
- Stedelijk Museum - 7 min drive
- Van Gogh Museum - 7 min drive
- Concertgebouw - 7 min drive
- Heineken Experience - 8 min drive
- Amsterdam ArenA - 9 min drive
- Amsterdam Zuid Station - 4 min drive
- Kronenburg Station - 4 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 12 min drive
About this property
Adagio Amsterdam City South
This smoke-free aparthotel features a 24-hour fitness center, a snack bar/deli, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include conference space, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, a stovetop, a microwave, and a dishwasher. For a bit of entertainment, a Smart TV comes with digital channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like a dining area and a sitting area. Weekly housekeeping is available.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.75 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.75 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: EUR 15 per night
- Free crib/infant bed
- Coffee/tea maker
- Continental breakfast available for a fee 7 AM–10 AM on weekdays and 7:30 AM–10:30 AM on weekends: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children
- Snack bar/deli
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- Smart TV with digital service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 3 meeting rooms
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Limited housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Iron/ironing board
- Reception hall
- Near the airport
- Near a metro station
Things to do
- 24-hour fitness center
- 151 rooms
Nearby things to do
Excellent stay - highly recommended
We recently stayed in the Adagio recently and highly recommend this place! The apartment was fully equipped and very spacious. Really nice lounge area to relax in after a busy day sightseeing, it really felt like ‘home from home’. The staff were helpful and pleasant - and sold essentials at the reception area. There is also a grocery shop located in the college campus nearby. The property is about a half hour from the city centre via public transport, which is very reliable. I would absolutely stay here again - our stay was reasonably priced in comparison to the very high cost of hotels etc in the city centre.