Popular property highlights
Located in Oud-Zuid within a short walk of Concertgebouw, Hampshire Hotel Beethoven is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Stedelijk Museum. This 52-room, 3-star hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge, along with free in-room WiFi. Located in central Amsterdam, the hotel is also near Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum.
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM.
All of Hampshire Hotel Beethoven's 52 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including coffee makers, safes, and phones. Flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and free WiFi keeps guests connected. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds are dressed in premium bedding. Rooms also include desks.
Guests of Hampshire Hotel Beethoven enjoy free WiFi in public areas, free newspapers, and a terrace. A multilingual staff is on hand to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. This smoke-free hotel also has a TV in a common area.
- Walking distance to Concertgebouw
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Hampshire Hotel Beethoven
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Amsterdam hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Hampshire Hotel Beethoven is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Hampshire Hotel Beethoven has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Beethoven Hotel
- Hampshire Beethoven
- Hampshire Beethoven Amsterdam
- Hampshire Beethoven Hotel
- Hampshire Hotel Beethoven
- Hampshire Hotel Beethoven Amsterdam
- Hotel Beethoven
- Hotel Hampshire Beethoven
We should mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.