Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer kitchenettes, furnished lanais and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy French cuisine while dining at Chez Boris
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include a kids' club, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Steps from Pic du Midi Cable Car and a 5-minute drive from Col de Tourmalet
- Free ski and local-area shuttle service
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
71.0% of guests recommend out of 143 reviews
About the Résidence TourmaletLocation 34 Avenue du Tourmalet, Bagneres-de-Bigorre, Hautes-Pyrenees 65200
During the winter, enjoy on-site recreational activities like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing and snowboarding, and return when the snow melts for hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the residence's other facilities, including a fitness centre and a steam room. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage, ski equipment rentals and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the residence's bar. There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Bagneres-de-Bigorre residence.
- 94 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 3 buildings
- Built in 2009
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Ski lift tickets
- Ski equipment storage
- Ski equipment rentals
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- Full-sized fridge/freezer
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Lourdes (LDE-Tarbes - Lourdes - Pyrenees Intl.) (45.9 km / 28.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 30 meters and ski shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Résidence Tourmalet offers 94 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and blackout curtains. Rooms open to furnished lanais. Accommodation at this 3-star residence has kitchenettes with full-sized fridge/freezers, microwaves, kitchenware and utensils and dishwashers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided.
- In-room kitchenette
- Private lanai (furnished)
- Flat-screen television
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Nightly turndown service
- Hairdryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Chez Boris – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowmobiling on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Mountain biking on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests driving to the property should contact this property in advance. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests arriving after 7 PM must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 6 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Spring Break deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.01 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8.00 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: EUR 49 per accommodation, per week and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Résidence Tourmalet House Bagneres-de-Bigorre
- Résidence Tourmalet House
- Résidence Tourmalet Bagneres-de-Bigorre
- Résidence Tourmalet
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
- Alcohol isn't served at Résidence Tourmalet.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 3-device limit. WiFi in public areas is also free and has a 3-device limit.