Best location. Our penthouse apartment had a terrace over Paseo de Gracia. Very close to Metro station. Jaume (James) at the front desk was exceptionally helpful, welcoming and inviting.
- Casa Batllo
- 2 min walk
- Casa Mila
- 4 min walk
- Placa de Catalunya
- 10 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(01) 562 1066
About this area
- Casa Batllo - 2 min walk
- Casa Mila - 4 min walk
- Placa de Catalunya - 10 min walk
- Palau de la Musica Catalana - 17 min walk
- Barcelona Cathedral - 18 min walk
- Diagonal Station - 5 min walk
- Barcelona Paseo de Gracia Station - 6 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 16 min drive
About this property
This smoke-free apartment building features concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. WiFi in public areas is free. Each apartment provides a kitchenette with a refrigerator, an oven, a stovetop, and a microwave. For a bit of entertainment, a flat-screen TV comes with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like a washer/dryer and a sofa bed. Weekly housekeeping is available.
Special check-in instructions
If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: Hotel Sixtytwo
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
- Free crib/infant bed
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 8:30 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 16 per person
- Premium bedding
- Sofa bed
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Living room
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV with cable service
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Limited housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- 19 rooms