Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a meeting room, a lift and a terrace
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- 13 minutes by car from National Exhibition Centre (NEC) and 15 minutes from Sarehole Mill
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend out of 472 reviews
About the The Oak HotelLocation 8640 Stratford Road, West Midlands, Solihull, England B94 5NW
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly The Oak Hotel also features a terrace, a garden, and a lift. Self parking is free. This 3-star Solihull hotel is smoke free.
- 63 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Lapworth Station (4.7 km / 2.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Oak Hotel offers 63 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. This Solihull hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests who wish to book breakfast are encouraged to contact the property upon check-in or earlier to pre-book it and receive a discounted breakfast price of GBP 6.95. The price for breakfast after check-in is GBP 9.95. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 20 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 6.95 and GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.