Popular property highlights
Located in Dorchester within a mile (2 km) of John F. Kennedy Library and Museum, DoubleTree Club by Hilton Boston Bayside is within a few miles (5 km) of other popular sights such as Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. This 3-star hotel has 197 guestrooms and offers a free airport shuttle, a fitness centre, and a 24-hour business centre. Boston Public Garden and Copley Place are also near this Boston hotel.
For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee. Get an energy boost at the coffee shop/café, or grab a drink at the bar/lounge.
DoubleTree Club by Hilton Boston Bayside's 197 soundproofed rooms provide coffee makers, safes, and phones. Guests can expect WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels and pay films. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hairdryers and free toiletries. Ironing boards and desks are also standard.
DoubleTree Club by Hilton Boston Bayside features a fitness centre, WiFi in public areas, and a meeting room. If you drive, self parking is USD 17.00 per night, or you can take advantage of the free airport shuttle (available at scheduled times). The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a 24-hour business centre, express check-out, and a gift shop.
- Close to John F. Kennedy Library and Museum
- Free airport shuttle
- Fitness centre
DoubleTree Club by Hilton Boston Bayside
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measure 120 square feet (11 square metres). This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) and A cruise ship terminal shuttle are complimentary for guests. On-site parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
DoubleTree Club by Hilton Boston Bayside is a smoke-free property.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Free cruise terminal shuttle
- Fitness facilities
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 11
- Free area shuttle
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count 4
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 120
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 197
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 6
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Soundproofed rooms
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Marketplace Café and Take Away - Casual, limited-service dining experience offering an extensive selection of specialty drinks, salads, sandwiches featuring Boars Head deli meats, grilled burgers, and Starbucks coffee. Open daily from 6:30 AM to 10 PM for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Club Room Lounge - Friends and coworkers settle in with cocktails along the windows in the hotel's comfortable lounge, which is part of an open lobby.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (4-device limit, rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD17.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD50.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD10.00 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD10.00 per night
- DoubleTree Club Hilton Boston Bayside Hotel
- DoubleTree Club Hilton Hotel
- DoubleTree Club Hilton
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.