Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a TV, a fridge and a microwave
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Thai cuisine while dining at Thirst Wine Bar
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities and multilingual staff
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Within a 15-minute walk of Australian National University and Canberra Centre
Reviews from Trip Advisor
54.0% of guests recommend out of 462 reviews
About the Quest CanberraLocation Melbourne Building 28 West Row, Canberra, ACT 2601
As a guest of Quest Canberra, you'll find multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Public spaces have free WiFi. Quest Canberra also features dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours), and express check-out. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Canberra aparthotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 37 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1946
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) (7.7 km / 4.8 mi)
- Train station: Kingston Canberra Station (6.1 km / 3.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Quest Canberra offers 37 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and coffee/tea makers. Fridges and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Canberra aparthotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Coffee maker
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Thirst Wine Bar – This restaurant specialises in Thai cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Hellenic Club – This bistro specialises in Greek cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 20.00 per 24 hours
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.00 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Quest Canberra Aparthotel
- Quest Canberra
- Quest Hotel Canberra
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.