Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned cottages with separate dining areas, separate sitting areas and LED TVs
- Free WiFi
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the proximity to shopping
- Steps from Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village and 14 minutes on foot from Greenmarket Square
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 155 reviews
About the De Waterkant CottagesLocation 40 Napier Street, Cape Town, Western Cape 8001
As a guest of De Waterkant Cottages, you'll find a terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ. WiFi is free in public spaces. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. The luxury De Waterkant Cottages also features laundry facilities and dry cleaning/laundry services. This 4-star Cape Town cottage is smoke free.
- 20 guestrooms or units
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Airport: Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) (19.8 km / 12.3 mi)
- Train station: Cape Town Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
De Waterkant Cottages offers 20 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features a safe and a hairdryer. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation has separate dining areas and includes desks. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and microwaves. This Cape Town cottage provides complimentary wireless Internet access. LED televisions come with satellite channels. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and free toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 8 AM-5:30 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 10 AM-3 PM
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The check-in hours on weekends and public holidays is 2-3 PM.
Due to drought conditions, water restrictions apply at this property until further notice. Guests can expect periodic water supply outages or reduced water pressure during their stay. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Guests will receive a form with house rules and special check-in instructions prior to their arrival, which must be signed and returned within 24 hours. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Due to drought conditions, water restrictions may apply at this property until further notice. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 10 AM - 3 PM
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: ZAR 6000 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Waterkant Cottages House Cape Town
- Waterkant Cottages House
- Waterkant Cottages Cape Town
- Waterkant Cottages
- De Waterkant Cottages Cape Town, South Africa
- De Waterkant Cottages Cape Town South Africa
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- De Waterkant Cottages offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.