The rooms are in desperate need of renovation. Everything in our room was extremely dated - from the mattress to the kitchen appliances. The mattress in particular was extremely old and hard. The blanket in our room was like something from the 70s itchy and rough - like the old electric type. The grounds and amenities are very run down which is a shame because there is masses of potential given the location. The The place is NOT an agritourismo property. It is a series of rooms/apartments within the grounds of a working farm but the two worlds do not meet. Even the restaurant is run by an external group. Breakfast was served in a narrow corrugated plastic tunnel - there is not much room in the space and as it rained on both mornings that we were there it was quite a squeeze - on the first morning some people chose to sit out in the rain! Overall, we were underwhelmed and disappointed.
- Boboli Gardens
- 10 min drive
- Pitti Palace
- 13 min drive
- Ponte Vecchio
- 18 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(01) 562 1066
About this area
- Boboli Gardens - 10 min drive
- Pitti Palace - 13 min drive
- Uffizi Gallery - 18 min drive
- Palazzo Vecchio - 18 min drive
- Ponte Vecchio - 18 min drive
- Porta al Prato Station - 12 min drive
- Florence-Cascine Station - 13 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 18 min drive
About this property
Fattoria il Milione
Along with an attached winery, this smoke-free residence has a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a fitness center, an outdoor tennis court, and a rooftop terrace are onsite. All rooms are individually decorated and offer hair dryers and phones. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with digital channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers. Weekly housekeeping is available.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 8.0 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 20 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Children stay free
Food and drink
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 8:30 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children
- 1 restaurant
- Rollaway/extra beds: EUR 15.00 per day
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- 32-inch TV with digital service
- Rooftop terrace
- Barbecue grill
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- 1 meeting room
- Air conditioning
- EUR 8 per pet per night
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Luggage storage
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In a rural location
Things to do
- Outdoor tennis court
- Fitness center
- Golf nearby
- 30 rooms
- 31 buildings
Nearby things to do
- Playground on site
- Golfing nearby
Great place to stay a little outside Florence - the host was very helpful making dinner reservations for us -