Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Italian cuisine while dining at Palazzo Alfieri Caffè
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests love the restaurant and bar
- Just a 4-minute walk from Ponte Vecchio and 6 minutes on foot from Piazza della Signoria
- Airport, railway station and local-area shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 580 reviews
About the Palazzo AlfieriLocation Lungarno Corsini 2, Florence, FI 50125
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at Palazzo Alfieri - Alfieri Collezione. An area shuttle within 150 km and a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) are available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This Florence residence is smoke free.
- 25 guestrooms or units
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Florence (FLR-Peretola) (7.2 km / 4.5 mi)
- Train station: Florence Santa Maria Novella Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle, area shuttle within 150 km, and train station pick-up available for a surcharge
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Palazzo Alfieri - Alfieri Collezione offers 25 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include complimentary slippers, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Safe (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Palazzo Alfieri Caffè – This bar specialises in Italian cuisine and only serves breakfast.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.80 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Palazzo Alfieri House Florence
- Palazzo Alfieri House
- Palazzo Alfieri Florence
- Palazzo Alfieri
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Palazzo Alfieri - Alfieri Collezione offers transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.