Chalets do Vale places you within 3 miles (5 km) of popular attractions like Mini Mundo and Black Lake Park. This 3-star chalet has 9 guestrooms and offers conveniences like free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking.
Free buffet breakfast is served each morning from 8 AM to 11 AM.
A flat-screen TV comes with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Other standard amenities include a kitchenette, a fireplace and a balcony.
Chalets do Vale features free WiFi in public areas and a garden. You can take advantage of free parking if you drive. The front desk has multilingual staff that can help with luggage storage and tours/tickets.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
Chalets do Vale
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Gramado chalet also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and a garden. On-site self-parking is complimentary.
Chalets do Vale has designated areas for smoking.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Multilingual staff
- Designated smoking areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for BRL 70.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of BRL 50,00 per pet, per day.
- 1 per room (up to 11 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cots (infant beds) available
- Deposit: BRL 30.0 per stay A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pet fee: BRL 50,00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 70.0 per day
We should mention
Parents or legal guardians travelling with children who are under 18 years old must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is travelling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's birth certificate and identity card with photo – a letter authorising the trip signed by the other parent with a notarised certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorisation, judicial authorisation is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult the Brazilian consulate before travelling for more information. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).