Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers an LCD TV, a DVD player and a shower
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Services include luggage storage
- 11 minutes by foot from Mini Mundo and a 3-minute drive from Black Lake Park
About the Residencial Bem Estar CentroLocation Rua Prefeiro Nelson Dinnebier, 363, Gramado, Rio Grande do Sul 95670-000
Residencial Bem Estar Centro offers its guests a garden. The front desk is open around the clock. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This Gramado apartment is smoke free.
- 1 guestroom or unit
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Parking: Free self parking
Guest accommodation at Residencial Bem Estar Centro offers DVD players. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. This Gramado apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
- LCD television
- DVD player
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 per cent city/local tax will be charged
- Cleaning fee: BRL 150 per accommodation, per stay.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.