This is an excellent apartment for a stay in Groningen. Spacious 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 2-story flat with all the amenities you would want for a temporary stay. Walking distance to the University of Groningen. Grocery store just a few minutes down the road and several restaurants also within walking distance. The hosts (Annemarie and Boes) are amazing - excellent communication and interaction before and during the stay. They went out of their way to make our stay comfortable with help in arranging local transportation, recommendations on dining, late checkout and the list goes on. They genuinely care about the guests they host. I would definitely stay here again if I visit Groningen, and highly recommend to anyone else planning a visit there.
- Institute for Art & Architecture
- 12 min walk
- University of Groningen
- 13 min walk
- 14 min walk
- Groningen (GRQ-Eelde)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(01) 562 1066
About this area
- Institute for Art & Architecture - 12 min walk
- Dutch Comics Museum - 12 min walk
- University of Groningen - 13 min walk
- Northern Maritime Museum and Niemeijer Tobacco Museum - 13 min walk
- Universiteitsmuseum - 14 min walk
- Groningen Noord Station - 13 min walk
- Groningen (GRQ-Eelde) - 13 min drive
About this property
Coffee/tea in a common area, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this smoke-free apartment building. Self parking is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a garden. The apartment features a washer/dryer, free WiFi, and a dining area. Housekeeping is available on request.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
- Offsite parking (reservations required)
- Full breakfast available for a fee daily 7:30 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- 2 bedrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Towels provided
- Dining room
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Onsite shopping
Reihenhaus mit Stil, kleine Terrasse, gute Betten, inur einen Parkspaziergang entfernt von der Innenstadt. Wir haben uns gleich wohgefühlt.