Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay offers its guests a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a 24-hour health club. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this resort measures 5740 square feet (533 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A kids' pool, a hot tub, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the family-friendly Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Kailua-Kona resort is smoke free.
- 508 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 5740 sq ft of conference space
- 533 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Free cots/infant beds
Self parking (surcharge)
, Valet parking (surcharge)
Airport: Kailua-Kona, HI (KOA-Kona Intl.) (25.1 km / 15.6 mi)
Property shuttles: Free beach shuttle
Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay offers 508 forms of accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to furnished lanais. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, bathrobes, slippers and complimentary toiletries. 55-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on request and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Private lanai (furnished)
- Deep-soaking bath
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Combined shower/bath
- Cots (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Rays on the Bay – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Holua Poolside Bar and Lo – This poolside restaurant serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Haleo Luau – Overlooking the ocean, this theme restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
Kaiulu Sheraton Club Loun – This restaurant overlooks the ocean. Open daily.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts, a 24-hour health club, a spa tub and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Waterskiing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Basketball on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Ho'ola Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, Swedish massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
The spa is open selected days.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have any requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to lift
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business centre
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at anytime
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests will receive an email 5 days before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Guests will receive an email 5 days before arrival with check-in information. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 70.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 25 per accommodation, per day
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Weight limit: 40 lbs
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmationService animals are exempt from fees.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Tax ID - 27-4750769
This property accepts credit cards, debit cards and cash
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The tax ID number is 27-4750769. This property accepts credit cards, debit cards and cash. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property. Guests are provided with hand sanitiser and masks are required in public areas. This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- Service animals are allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Staffed front desk
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitisation guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- State tax ID - 27-4750769
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 34.41 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 29.95 and USD 29.99 for adults, and USD 12.50 and USD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 70.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Keauhou Resort
- Sheraton Keauhou
- Sheraton Kona Resort Keauhou Bay Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa At Keauhou Bay Hawaii/Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Resort Keauhou
- Sheraton Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Kona Keauhou Bay
- Sheraton Kona Resort Keauhou Bay
- Sheraton Kona Keauhou Bay Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Kona Resort Spa at Keauhou Bay
- Sheraton Kona Keauhou KailuaK
- Sheraton Kona & Spa At Keauhou
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay Resort
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay Resort Kailua-Kona
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
url importing http://www.ebookers.ie/Kailua-Kona-Hotels-Sheraton-Kona-Resort-&-Spa-at-Keauhou-Bay.h1001508-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Kailua-Kona-Hotels-Sheraton-Kona-Resort-&-Spa-at-Keauhou-Bay.h1001508-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.ie/Kailua-Kona-Hotels-Sheraton-Kona-Resort-&-Spa-at-Keauhou-Bay.h1001508-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&