Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, plasma TVs and DVD players
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- Just a 2-minute drive from Chopin Monument and a few minutes from Taras Shevchenko University Astronomical Observatory
Opera Hotel ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Opera Hotel
Great hotel. Comfortable. Good staff and location.
Excellent as always
To Relax & Have Comfort with Excelent Staff
Beautiful and quiet place for people with good taste
Good hotel in amazing city
gutes Hotel.......alles in Ordnung
About the Opera HotelLocation 53, B. Khmelnitskogo str., Kiev, 01 054
Opera Hotel offers its guests a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 2498 square feet (232 square metres) and includes conference centres. A nightclub, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Opera Hotel. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Kiev hotel.
- 1 building
- 140 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 2498 sq ft of conference space
- 232 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1908
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Kiev (KBP-Borispol Intl.) (36.5 km / 22.7 mi)
- Train station: Kiev Passajirskii Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
Opera Hotel offers 140 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch Plasma televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Kiev hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and safes. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Teatro – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Lobby Lounge – This lobby lounge specialises in international cuisine. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Opera Hotel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100 per night
- A 1 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Opera Hotel Kiev
- Opera Hotel
- Opera Kiev
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.