Location to Castle the rivet and main square. Lovely traditional Polish restaurant. Fantastic Breakfast
- Dragon's Den
- 10 min walk
- National Museum
- 11 min walk
- Collegium Maius
- 12 min walk
- Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(01) 562 1066
About this area
- Dragon's Den - 10 min walk
- National Museum - 11 min walk
- Collegium Maius - 12 min walk
- Wawel Castle - 13 min walk
- Wawel Cathedral - 14 min walk
- Krakow Glowny Station - 6 min drive
- Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice) - 17 min drive
- 3 Elements – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- Negresco Bar – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Metropolis Design Hotel
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, spa services, and conference space. All 60 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs. Guests will also find premium bedding, rainfall showerheads, and coffee makers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PLN 150.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of PLN 100 per accommodation, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 50 for adults and PLN 50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 90 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: PLN 100 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: PLN 100 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 150.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
Food and drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10:30 AM: PLN 50 for adults and PLN 50 for children
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
Things to do
- Game room
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Spa services onsite
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
- Bicycle rentals on site
Where to eat
The coffee and tea in the rooms was only flavour tea i.e. Peppermint etc and no milk for the coffee. The actual hotel was very good the breakfast was well worth the money.