Enter dates to see availability
- Each condo offers a kitchen, a washer/dryer and a furnished lanai
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Hawaiian cuisine with ocean views at Mauka Makai, one of the property's 2 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include a kids' club, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 5-minute drive from Whalers Village and 7 minutes from Kaanapali Beach
- Free local-area shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 1340 reviews
About the The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas, Ka'anapaliLocation 45 Kai Malina Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761
Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sunloungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with cabanas (surcharge) and umbrellas. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas, Ka'anapali such as the outdoor pool, the kids' pool and the 24-hour fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Lahaina condo resort is smoke free.
- 390 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 518 sq ft of conference space
- 48 sq. m of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Separate dining area
- Sofa bed
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Kahului, HI (OGG) (45.6 km / 28.3 mi)
- Train station: Lahaina Sugar Cane Train Kaanapali Landing Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas, Ka'anapali offers 390 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and MP3 docking stations. Rooms open to furnished lanais. This individually furnished accommodation has separate living rooms and includes queen sofa beds. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 55-inch LED televisions come with cable channels and DVD players. Accommodation at this 4-star condo resort has kitchens with fridges, hobs, microwaves and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include washers/dryers and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Private lanai (furnished)
- Dining room
- Living room
- Pillowtop beds
- Pull-out sofa bed
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Mauka Makai – This poolside restaurant specialises in Hawaiian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Inu Pool Bar – This poolside bar specialises in American cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Kauhale Market – This coffee shop only serves light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkelling on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving on site
- Tennis on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Tax ID - TA/GE 68-0509641
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14.00 and USD 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Free WiFi in public areas has a 10-device limit.