Reception area is cold and uninviting. Check-in takes too long.
- Manchester (MAN)
- 1 min drive
- Old Trafford
- 13 min drive
- University of Manchester
- 15 min drive
- Whitworth Art Gallery
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(01) 562 1066
About this area
- Old Trafford - 13 min drive
- University of Manchester - 15 min drive
- Manchester Museum - 16 min drive
- Whitworth Art Gallery - 20 min drive
- Imperial War Museum North - 21 min drive
- Shadowmoss Tram Stop - 4 min drive
- Manchester Airport Station - 7 min walk
- Manchester (MAN) - 1 min drive
- Grill Restaurant – Open daily.
- Aviator Bar – Lobby lounge. Open daily.
About this property
Clayton Hotel, Manchester Airport
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas, a free airport shuttle, and free train station pick-up are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a conference center, and self parking. All 365 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find coffee makers and free newspapers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 13.50 for adults and GBP 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: GBP 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
Food and drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 5 AM–10 AM: GBP 13.50 for adults and GBP 5.00 for children
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
Things to do
- Game room
- Fitness centre/gym
- Soundproofed rooms
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Cable channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
- Fitness classes on site
Where to eat
Convenient for airport , shuttle bus is very efficient and driders very helpful