- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- U.S. Embassy
- 10 min walk
- Rizal Park
- 13 min walk
- Manila Ocean Park
- 19 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the bay, Diamond Hotel Philippines is in Manila's Ermita neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. Fort Santiago and Manila Cathedral are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Manila Ocean Park and Star City. Manila Zoo and KidZania are also worth visiting.
- U.S. Embassy - 10 min walk
- Rizal Park - 13 min walk
- Manila Ocean Park - 19 min walk
- Manila Cathedral - 9 min drive
- Star City - 11 min drive
- Manila Paco Station - 2 min drive
- Pedro Gil LRT Station - 11 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Corniche – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Yurakuen Restaurant – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Tea Lounge – Restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Diamond Hotel Philippines
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everything is well and excellent. Service is good.