Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchenette, an iPod docking station and a separate sitting area
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the pool and the quiet location
- Steps from Her Majesty's Theatre and 5 minutes on foot from Parliament House of Victoria
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 2647 reviews
About the Citadines on Bourke MelbourneLocation 131-135 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this aparthotel measures 3498 square feet (325 square metres) and includes conference centres. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the family-friendly Citadines on Bourke Melbourne. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Melbourne aparthotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 380 guestrooms or units
- 25 levels
- 3498 sq ft of conference space
- 325 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference centre
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (24 km / 14.9 mi)
- Train station: Flinders Street Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Parliament Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne offers 380 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and DVD players. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Accommodation at this 4.5-star aparthotel has kitchenettes with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. 32-inch LCD televisions come with pay-per-view films. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- Sitting area
- iPod dock
- LCD television
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Union Pay
- 24-hour check-in
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 0 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bourke Melbourne
- Citadines Bourke
- Citadines Bourke Aparthotel
- Citadines Bourke Aparthotel Melbourne
- Citadines Bourke Melbourne
- Citadines Melbourne
- Citadines Melbourne Bourke
- Melbourne Bourke
- Melbourne Citadines
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Citadines Bourke Melbourne Hotel
- Citadines Bourke Hotel
- Citadines Bourke Melbourne Aparthotel
You should know
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.