VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
ebookers Gold members receive free room upgrades and Gold and Silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Melbourne Central Business District, Citadines on Bourke Melbourne is adjacent to Her Majesty's Theatre and within a 10-minute walk of other popular attractions like Parliament House of Victoria. This 4.5-star aparthotel has 380 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness centre.
This aparthotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a cooked-to-order breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The air-conditioned apartment features a kitchenette and space to spread out with a sitting area. Guests can expect to find 32-inch an LCD TV with a DVD player and pay films. The bathroom offers hairdryers and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include an iPod dock, a coffee maker, and a safe. Limited housekeeping is available.
At Citadines on Bourke Melbourne, guests enjoy an indoor pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna. If you drive, self parking is AUD 35 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with tours or tickets, luggage storage, and dry cleaning/laundry. Other amenities at this family-friendly aparthotel include free WiFi in public areas, a conference centre, and a computer station.
- Walking distance to Her Majesty's Theatre and Flinders Lane
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in public areas
- On-site dining
- Indoor pool
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne
In addition to an indoor pool, Citadines on Bourke Melbourne provides a sauna and a fitness centre. Dining options at the aparthotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 3498 square feet (325 square metres) include conference centres. This family-friendly aparthotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and concierge services. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built – 2010
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sunloungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 325
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 3498
- Conference centre
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 380
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 25
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Kuuraku – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 0.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
- Citadines Bourke Melbourne Hotel
- Citadines Bourke Hotel
- Citadines Bourke Melbourne
- Citadines Bourke
- Citadines On Bourke Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Citadines Bourke Melbourne Aparthotel
- Citadines Bourke Aparthotel
We should mention
One child aged 5 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.