Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchenette, an LCD TV and a fridge
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the quiet location and the proximity to public transport
- Just a 3-minute walk from Flagstaff Gardens and 7 minutes on foot from Queen Victoria Market
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 4688 reviews
About the Pegasus Apart'HotelLocation 206 A'Beckett Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Pegasus Apart'Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Pegasus Apart'Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Melbourne aparthotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 275 guestrooms or units
- 22 levels
- Built in 2012
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (21.5 km / 13.4 mi)
- Train station: Spencer Street Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Flagstaff Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Pegasus Apart'Hotel offers 275 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Accommodation at this 4-star aparthotel has kitchenettes with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Melbourne aparthotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
On-site venue – This bar only serves light fare.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per day.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 25 for adults and AUD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Pegasus Apart’Hotel Aparthotel Melbourne
- Pegasus Apart’Hotel Aparthotel
- Pegasus Apart’Hotel Melbourne
- Pegasus Apart'Hotel Aparthotel Melbourne
- Pegasus Apart'Hotel Aparthotel
- Pegasus Apart'Hotel Melbourne
- Pegasus Apart’Hotel