The hotel was really nice and cosy and had everything! The staff was friendly and helpful and it's very close to multiple train stations! I'd totally recommend it!
- Corso Buenos Aires
- 5 min walk
- Porta Venezia
- 2 min drive
- Politecnico di Milano
- 3 min drive
- Milan (LIN-Linate)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(01) 562 1066
About this area
- Corso Buenos Aires - 5 min walk
- Porta Venezia - 2 min drive
- Politecnico di Milano - 3 min drive
- Corso Como - 4 min drive
- Pinacoteca di Brera - 6 min drive
- Caiazzo Station - 5 min walk
- Milan Central Station - 11 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 8 min drive
About this property
Residenza delle Città
This smoke-free residence features a fitness center, self parking, and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a library, and free newspapers are onsite. All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and free newspapers. Guests will find kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets stay free
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 95 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 8 PM (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: EUR 12 per night
- Roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) 24-hours a day on request
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Pillow menu
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV with satellite service
- Barbecue grill
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe at front desk
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Laptop-compatible safe
- Free newspapers
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the city center
- In the entertainment district
Things to do
- Fitness center
- 31 rooms
- 5 floors
- 1 building
Nearby things to do
Great Suite Hotel
This is a great choice of a hotel near the central train station in Milan. The suite is huge. Comfortable bed and large bathroom. We were upgraded to a room with a large balcony. There is laundry facility in the basement which came in handy. This is a great value for a nice suite. The staff were friendly and helpful.