Popular property highlights
Located in Financial District, Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District is a leisurely stroll from popular sights such as New York Stock Exchange and Federal Reserve Bank of New York. This 65-room, 3-star hotel has free breakfast along with conveniences like a 24-hour fitness center and free in-room WiFi. Also close to this Manhattan hotel are Brooklyn Bridge and New York University.
Free hot/cold buffet breakfast is included with your stay.
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District's 65 air-conditioned rooms provide coffee makers, free newspapers, and free local calls. Guests can expect to find flat-screen TVs and stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds sport premium bedding. Safes, ironing boards, and desks are also available.
At Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District, guests have access to a 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and free WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is offered for USD 55-65 per day. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include conference space, a business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Walking distance to New York Stock Exchange and Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- 24-hour fitness center
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District
Opened in 2006, this New York City hotel is in Lower Manhattan's Financial District. The South Street Seaport is just two blocks away.
The Hampton Inn serves a complimentary On the House hot breakfast buffet daily. Guests in a hurry can grab a complimentary On the Run Breakfast Bag weekday mornings.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and guestrooms. Each afternoon, the hotel provides complimentary warm cookies with milk in the lobby.
Pets 25 pounds or under are welcome.
A secure parking garage (surcharge) is less than a block from the hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
The Hampton Inn serves a complimentary On the House™ hot breakfast each morning. Menu items rotate and include such offerings as sausage patties, eggs, and French toast sticks.
Weekday mornings, guests in a hurry can pick up a complimentary On the Run Breakfast Bag™ at the front desk, complete with water, fruit, a muffin, and a cereal bar.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but numerous dining options are in the surrounding area.
Cabana Nuevo Latino
American Park at the Battery
Bennie's Thai Cafe
Nearby Things to Do
A walk or jog along Brooklyn Bridge's wooden pedestrian path is one of the city's most exhilarating experiences. The path, built above vehicular traffic, provides spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline, the bustling East River, and, in the distance, the Statue of Liberty. Plaques by the bridge's soaring Gothic arches detail the history of this 19th-century engineering marvel. The entrance to the path is near City Hall Park, less than a half-mile from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Up to 25 lb
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Self parking fee: USD 28-38 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 55-65 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial
- Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District
- Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial Hotel
- Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial Hotel District
- Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District Hotel New York
- Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District Hotel
- Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District New York
- Hampton Inn Financial District
We should mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.