Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with separate sitting areas and desks
- Free WiFi
- Amenities include laundry facilities
- 14 minutes by foot from Barclays Center Brooklyn and a 2-minute drive from Brooklyn Bridge Park
About the New York City Summer DormsLocation Conolly Hall, Long Island University, Brooklyn, NY 11201
New York City Summer Dorms offers its guests laundry facilities. Public spaces have free WiFi.
- 4 guestrooms or units
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) (20.5 km / 12.8 mi)
- Train station: Brooklyn Flatbush Avenue Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: DeKalb Av. Station (Flatbush Av. Ext.) (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
New York City Summer Dorms offers 4 forms of accommodation with air conditioning. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas and includes desks. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Communal kitchen
- Sitting area
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Air conditioning
- Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property accommodates both students and non-students, and requires that students present their university student identification.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 20.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 3.50 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- New York City Summer Dorms Hostel
- Summer Dorms Hostel
- New York City Summer Dorms
- New York City Summer Dorms Brooklyn
- New York City Summer Dorms Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
You should know
- Children 17 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.