Popular property highlights
Located in Midtown, The Belvedere Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Broadway and Times Square. This 355-room, 3.5-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like a 24-hour fitness centre and a 24-hour business centre. Centrally located in New York, the hotel is also a short walk from Rockefeller Center and Central Park.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at the on-site restaurant, or have a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is available for a fee.
The 355 air-conditioned rooms feature kitchenettes with fridges and microwaves. LCD TVs come with cable channels. Bathrooms have hairdryers and free toiletries. Safes, phones, and ironing boards are also standard.
Guests of The Belvedere Hotel enjoy a 24-hour fitness centre, WiFi in public areas, and 2 meeting rooms. Valet parking is available for USD 55.00 per day. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a 24-hour business centre, a computer station, and express check-out.
- Walking distance to Broadway and Times Square
- On-site dining
- 24-hour fitness centre
- 24-hour business centre
The Belvedere Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site, and wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge. Event facilities measure 1600 square feet (149 square metres). This Art Deco hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
The Belvedere Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Built in 1928
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 149
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1600
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 355
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 17
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 13.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Belvedere Hotel has a restaurant on-site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Resort fee: USD 22.96 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD40.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD55.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: USD75
- Late check-out fee: USD75
- Rollaway bed fee: USD20 per night
- Belvedere Hotel New York
- Belvedere New York
We should mention
Children aged 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Complimentary Wine Reception
Book a stay in an Executive room category and enjoy complimentary access to the wine reception in the lobby from 5 PM to 6 PM daily.
Full details at check-in. Restrictions may apply.