Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with full-sized fridge/freezers, microwaves and hobs
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the coffee shop/café
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the local sightseeing and the proximity to public transport
- Within a 10-minute walk of Penn's Landing and Liberty Bell Center
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 154 reviews
About the City House Hostel PhiladelphiaLocation 17 N 2nd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
There's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. A library, tour or ticket assistance, and vending machine are also featured at City House Hostel Philadelphia. A complete renovation of City House Hostel Philadelphia was completed in January 2017. This Philadelphia hostel is smoke free.
- 58 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1761
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Games room or arcade
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
- Water dispenser
- Locker space
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) (18.1 km / 11.2 mi)
- Train station: Philadelphia Temple University Station (4.8 km / 3 mi)
- Metro station: 2nd St. Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
City House Hostel Philadelphia offers 58 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with shared/communal kitchens and an iron/ironing board. Guests can make use of the in-room full-sized fridge/freezers and microwaves. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Communal kitchen
- Fridge (full size)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: USD 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Philadelphia House Hostel
- Philadelphia House
- City House Hostels Philadelphia Hostel
- City House Hostels Hostel
- City House Hostels Philadelphia
- City House Hostels
- The Philadelphia House
- City House Hostel
- City House Philadelphia
You should know
- Children 17 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.