Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, iPod docking stations and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include 5 restaurants, a coffee shop, a poolside bar and 4 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the 2 outdoor pools
- Indulge with body treatments, body scrubs or body wraps at The Spa at Talking Stick
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a golf course, a 24-hour health club and a steam room
- Guests like the room service and bar
- Just a 4-minute drive from OdySea Aquarium and a few minutes from Salt River Fields at Talking Stick
Reviews from Trip Advisor
73.0% of guests recommend out of 1377 reviews
About the Talking Stick ResortLocation 9800 E. Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85256
As a guest of Talking Stick Resort, you'll find a full-service spa, a golf course, and 2 the outdoor swimming pools. There are 5 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 4 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this resort measures 100000 square feet (9290 square metres) and includes conference centres. A casino, a kid's pool, and a 24-hour health club are also featured at the family-friendly Talking Stick Resort. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Scottsdale resort.
- 1 building
- 496 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- 5 dining venues
- 4 bars or lounges
- 100000 sq ft of conference space
- 9290 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Games room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools -2
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Arcade/game room
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) (23.8 km / 14.8 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Talking Stick Resort offers 496 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters. 40-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels, first-run films and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- First-run films
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Blue Coyote Cafe – This cafe serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
Orange Sky – This fine-dining restaurant only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Ocean Trail – This restaurant specialises in seafood and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Wandering Horse Buffet – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Black Fig Bistro – This delicatessen serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
A golf course and a 24-hour health club are featured at the resort. 2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf driving range on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
The Spa at Talking Stick has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
This property will host a pool party every Saturday from now until September 1, 2019. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Minimum guest age is 21
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness centre access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 for adults, and USD 10 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Talking Stick Resort Scottsdale
- Talking Stick Resort
- Talking Stick Scottsdale
- Talking Stick
- Talking Stick Hotel Scottsdale
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.