- Municipal House Hall
- 4 min walk
- Hybernia Theatre
- 5 min walk
- Palladium Shopping Centre
- 12 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(01) 562 1066
About this area
- Municipal House Hall - 4 min walk
- Hybernia Theatre - 5 min walk
- Powder Tower - 6 min walk
- Church of Our Lady before Týn - 9 min walk
- Palladium Shopping Centre - 12 min walk
- Prague-Masarykovo Station - 10 min walk
- Namesti Republiky Station - 12 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 18 min drive
About this property
Salvator Superior Apartments
This smoke-free apartment building features self parking, a computer station, and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff. Each apartment offers free WiFi, a coffee/tea maker, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A hair dryer, a safe, and a shower are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: EUR 20 per night
- Parking nearby: EUR 20 per night
- Discounted parking nearby
- Offsite parking (reservations required)
- Roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) 24-hours a day
- Train station pick-up service (surcharge)
- Children stay free
- Free crib/infant bed
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10 AM: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 4 for children
- Rollaway/extra beds: EUR 30.0 per night
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV with satellite service
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the business district
- In the city center
- In the entertainment district
- In the historical district
- 24 rooms
- 5 floors
- 1 building
Lovely Apartment/Great Location
Stayed here for 4 nights with 2 friends. Apartment was lovely and clean and very central. There was one big problem though we thought we were booking a 3 bedroom apartment as advertised on this website, however it is not 3 bed it is only 2 bed with a sofa bed in sitting room. This was a big disappointment as the 3rd person thought they were also getting their own room. If you do book the 3 bed also know that there are no blinds in the sitting room and its very very bright in the mornings and the mattress for the sofa bed is very very thin. Aside from that one down point the rest of the apartment was great. Terrace was fab. Everywhere was clean, staff were lovely and the location was great. Lots of bars, restaurants, shops etc and only 15 mins from main tourist attractions. Would definitely go back but would check the official apartments website for correct room descriptions.