Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a minibar, room service (during limited hours) and free bottled water
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Amenities include locker space and coffee/tea in a common area
- 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Sambodrome and 11.2 mi (18 km) from Maracana Stadium
About the Quarto privativo em condomínioLocation R. Castorina Faria Lima 117, Rio de Janeiro, RJ 21931-574
There's a snack bar/deli on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Quarto privativo em condomínio also features a garden, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in common area. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Rio de Janeiro apartment is smoke free.
- 4 guestrooms or units
- Coffee in lobby
- Storage area for luggage
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
- Locker space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Quarto privativo em condomínio offers 4 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and complimentary bottles of water. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. This Rio de Janeiro apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include a ceiling fan and blackout curtains. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on request.
- Communal kitchen
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
Late-night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
- Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for BRL 25.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: BRL 50.0 per day
- City/local tax: BRL5.0
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 25.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.