Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Ossimoro, one of the property's 2 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Treat yourself to body scrubs, thalassotherapy or manicures and pedicures at Spa My Blend by Clarins
- Services include supervised activities for kids, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests praise the central and quiet location
- Within a 15-minute walk of Passeggiata del Gianicolo and Castel Sant'Angelo
Gran Meliá Rome Villa Agrippina -The Leading Hotels of the World ratings based on 16 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Gran Meliá Rome Villa Agrippina -The Leading Hotels of the World
Amazing place to stay
19 May 2018 by Samuel Hamilton
Dear Guest, We thank you so much for taking your precious time to share your feelings about your stay at Gran Meliá Rome Villa Agrippina. We are very glad to learn how much you enjoyed our facilities and service, especially highlighting our unique and delicious breakfast concept. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon at Gran Meliá Rome Villa Agrippina to let you continue your experience in the heart of the Eternal City... Kindest Regards, Samuel Hamilton Guest Experience Manager
Good hotel near to main attractions
Achtung! 50 % der Zimmer ohne Aussicht
Excellent séjour dans ce magnifique hôtel
Gran Melia - grossartiges Hotel
About the Gran Meliá Rome Villa Agrippina -The Leading Hotels of the WorldLocation Via del Gianicolo 3, Rome, RM 00165
Gran Meliá Rome Villa Agrippina -The Leading Hotels of the World offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Gran Meliá Rome Villa Agrippina -The Leading Hotels of the World. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 116 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1839
- Bar by the pool
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) (29.9 km / 18.6 mi)
- Train station: Rome San Pietro Station (2.8 km / 1.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Gran Meliá Rome Villa Agrippina -The Leading Hotels of the World offers 116 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels, video game consoles and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and laptop-compatible safes. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Gaming console
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Ossimoro – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and only serves dinner.Open select days.
Amaro – On-site cocktail bar. Open selected days.
Liquid garden (summer) – Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Liquid bar (summer) – This bar specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
Spa My Blend by Clarins has 3 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 36 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 20 per person, per day and includes use of:
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Gran Melia Rome Hotel
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will open in April and close in October.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.