Points of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchen, a washer/dryer and a separate dining area
- Free WiFi
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and overall comfort
- 15 minutes by foot from St. Peter's Basilica and a 3-minute drive from Villa Borghese
- Airport, railway station and local-area shuttle service available for a fee
- Dogs welcome free of charge (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 45 reviews
About the Vino e Oli ResidenzeLocation Viale delle Milizie 11a, Rome, 00192
Vino e Oli Residenze offers its guests tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. WiFi is free in public spaces. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), an area shuttle and a train station drop-off service are available for a fee. The business-friendly Vino e Oli Residenze also features laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a corner/local shop. Parking is available for a fee. This Art Deco Rome apartment is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 11 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1900
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized fridge/freezer
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Free parking nearby , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) (28.7 km / 17.9 mi)
- Train station: Rome Valle Aurelia Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Ottaviano - San Pietro - Musei Vaticani Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle, area shuttle, and train station pick-up
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Vino e Oli Residenze offers 11 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with washers/dryers and espresso makers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. 43-inch LED televisions come with satellite channels. Kitchens offer full-sized fridge/freezers, hobs, microwaves and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead, designer toiletries, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes, as well as telephones; local and long-distance calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in July 2016.
- In-room kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Dining room
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Fridge (full size)
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9:30 AM - 6 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
This property offers self-service check-in for guests arriving outside of normal check-in hours. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9:30 AM - 6 PM.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 35 per accommodation, per stay.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Vino e Oli Roma
- Vino e Oli Rome
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Vino e Oli Residenze offers transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the apartment before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.