Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer iPod docking stations, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Chinese cuisine while dining at Teo Restaurant & Bar
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Within a 10-minute walk of Asian Art Museum of San Francisco and Westfield San Francisco Centre
Reviews from Trip Advisor
40.0% of guests recommend out of 858 reviews
About the Good HotelLocation 112 7th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Good Hotel also features an outdoor pool, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. For a fee, parking is available. You'll have access to the outdoor pool at a partner property. This San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 117 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (22 km / 13.6 mi)
- Train station: San Francisco 4th and King Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Civic Center Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Good Hotel offers 117 forms of accommodation with iPod docking stations and a safe. 26-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Teo Restaurant & Bar – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 5 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. The normal 24-hour cancellation policy does not apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 17.47 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Partner property pool access
- Nearby fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Good Hotel San Francisco
- Good Hotel
- Good San Francisco