- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Grace Cathedral
- 3 min walk
- SF Masonic Auditorium
- 3 min walk
- Cable Car Museum
- 5 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighborhood, Stanford Court San Francisco is in the city center and near a metro station. Lombard Street and Pier 39 are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Aquatic Park and Mission Dolores Park. Check out an event or a game at Oracle Park, and consider making time for San Francisco Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Grace Cathedral - 3 min walk
- SF Masonic Auditorium - 3 min walk
- Cable Car Museum - 5 min walk
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 16 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 18 min walk
- Powell St. Station - 12 min walk
- San Francisco 4th and King Station - 15 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Seven Stills Nob Hill – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Commons Cafe – Restaurant. Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Stanford Court San Francisco
Food and drink