Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchen, a separate living room and satellite TV
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the fine-dining restaurant
- WiFi for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and laundry facilities
- Guests have great things to say about the local sightseeing and the family-friendly amenities
- Just a 3-minute drive from Luna Park and a few minutes from Sydney Harbour Bridge
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 450 reviews
About the Harbourside ApartmentsLocation 2a Henry Lawson Avenue, McMahons Point, NSW 2060
There's a restaurant on site. An outdoor pool, a BBQ, and multilingual staff are also featured at Harbourside Apartments. Self parking is free. This 4-star McMahons Point apartment is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 60 guestrooms or units
- 16 levels
- Built in 1965
- Dining venue
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Separate living room
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (16.8 km / 10.4 mi)
- Train station: Sydney North Sydney Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Harbourside Apartments offers 60 forms of accommodation with DVD players and a safe. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Satellite televisions are provided. Accommodation at this 4-star apartment has kitchens with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room kitchen
- Living room
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Sails Lavender Bay – This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an outdoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 30.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.0 per day
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Harbourside Apartments Apartment McMahons Point
- Harbourside Apartments Apartment
- Harbourside Apartments McMahons Point
- Harbourside Apartments
- Harbourside Apartments Hotel Sydney
- Harbourside Apartments Sydney
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.