Popular property highlights
Antico Hotel Roma 1880 places you next to Cathedral of Syracuse and within a 10-minute stroll of other popular attractions like Temple of Apollo. This 45-room, 4-star hotel has conveniences like free breakfast, a restaurant, and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Syracuse and also close to Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi and Archaeological Park of Neapolis.
Free buffet breakfast is included with your stay. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café.
All 45 air-conditioned rooms provide balconies, private yards, and minibars. Guests can expect free WiFi and 26-inch LCD TVs with satellite channels. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and slippers. Free international calls, free long-distance calls, and free local calls are also standard.
Antico Hotel Roma 1880 features free WiFi in public areas, conference space, and coffee in a common area. Valet parking is EUR 25.00 per day if you plan to drive, or hop aboard the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for EUR 60 per room one way. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free use of bicycles, a computer station, and express check-in.
- Walking distance to Cathedral of Syracuse and Temple of Apollo
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Antico Hotel Roma 1880
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1615 square feet (150 square meters) include conference space. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a beach shuttle. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Antico Hotel Roma 1880 is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 4
- One meeting room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 1615
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (meters) - 150
- Year Built 1880
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Free international calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Antico Hotel Roma 1880 has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 4 nights
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per room (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
- Antico Hotel
- Antico Hotel Roma
- Antico Hotel Roma 1880
- Antico Roma 1880
- Hotel 1880
- Antico Hotel Roma 1880 Syracuse
- Antico Roma 1880 Syracuse
- Antico Hotel Roma 1880 Sicily/Syracuse, Italy
- Roma Hotel Syracuse
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.