Popular property highlights
Antico Hotel Roma 1880 places you next to Cathedral of Syracuse and within a 10-minute stroll of other popular attractions like Temple of Apollo. This 45-room, 4-star hotel has conveniences like free breakfast, a restaurant, and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Syracuse and also close to Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi and Archaeological Park of Neapolis.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the on-site restaurant for a bite to eat. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café.
All 45 air-conditioned rooms provide balconies, private yards, and minibars. Guests can expect free WiFi and 26-inch LCD TVs with satellite channels. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hairdryers and slippers. Free international calls, free long-distance calls, and free local calls are also standard.
Antico Hotel Roma 1880 features free WiFi in public areas, conference space, and coffee in a common area. Valet parking is EUR 25.00 per day if you plan to drive, or hop aboard the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for EUR 60 per room one-way. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free use of bicycles, a computer station, and express check-in.
- Walking distance to Cathedral of Syracuse and Temple of Apollo
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- On-site dining
Antico Hotel Roma 1880
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1615 square feet (150 square metres) include conference rooms. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and coffee/tea in common area. For a surcharge, the property provides a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a beach shuttle. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Antico Hotel Roma 1880 is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1880
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 150
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1615
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 45
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Free international calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Antico Hotel Roma 1880 has a restaurant on-site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% for stays in January, February and November. Guests that are exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 4 nights.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR60 per room (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR25.00 per day
- Antico Hotel Roma 1880 Syracuse
- Antico Hotel Roma 1880
- Antico Roma 1880 Syracuse
- Antico Roma 1880
- Antico Hotel Roma 1880 Sicily/Syracuse, Italy
- Roma Hotel Syracuse
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children aged 3 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.