- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Lar na Pairce (The Story of the Gaelic Games)
- 7 min drive
- Thurles Golf Club
- 7 min drive
- Holy Cross Abbey
- 8 min drive
- Kilkenny (KKY)
- 37 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Horse and Jockey Hotel is located in Thurles. Bru Boru Cultural Centre and Cashel Folk Village are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Holy Cross Abbey and Farney Castle.
- Lar na Pairce (The Story of the Gaelic Games) - 7 min drive
- Thurles Golf Club - 7 min drive
- The Source Arts Centre - 7 min drive
- Holy Cross Abbey - 8 min drive
- Farney Castle - 9 min drive
- Thurles Station - 8 min drive
- Shannon (SNN) - 85 min drive
- Silks Restaurant – Restaurant offering Irish cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Enclosure Bar – Serves lunch.
About this property
Horse and Jockey Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
Excellent large room and bathroom, great location near Rock of Cashel and Kilkenny. Pool and hot tub closed inexplicably early at 7pm, so were unable to use them. Since this was one of the primary reasons we chose the hotel, this was quite disappointing.