Enter dates to see availability
- Each condo offers a kitchen, a washer/dryer and a pillowtop bed
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the coffee shop/café
- Services include concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the local sightseeing
- Just a 4-minute walk from Royal Ontario Museum and 8 minutes on foot from Toronto Public Library
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 11 reviews
About the The Avalon YorkvilleLocation 155 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto, ON M5R 1C4
There's a coffee shop/café on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly The Avalon Yorkville also features a 24-hour fitness centre, concierge services, and laundry facilities. This 4-star Toronto condo is smoke free.
- 8 guestrooms or units
- Coffee shop
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized fridge/freezer
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (24.4 km / 15.1 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (3.6 km / 2.2 mi)
- Metro station: Bay Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
The Avalon Yorkville offers 8 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features washers/dryers and espresso makers. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas and includes desks. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Accommodation at this 4-star condo has kitchens with full-sized fridge/freezers, hobs, microwaves and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. 50-inch Smart televisions come with premium cable channels, pay-per-view films and Netflix. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided once per stay.
- In-room kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- Smart television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Fridge (full size)
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (once per stay)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Wheelchair accessible
Recreational amenities at the condo include a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 100.0 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: CAD 35 per day
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 100.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.