- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Santa Maria del Giglio
- 1 min walk
- La Fenice Opera House
- 4 min walk
- Peggy Guggenheim Museum
- 7 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 59 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Venice's San Marco neighborhood, Hotel Ala (Adults Recom'd) is in the city center. La Fenice Opera House and Peggy Guggenheim Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include St. Mark's Square and Doge's Palace.
- Santa Maria del Giglio - 1 min walk
- La Fenice Opera House - 4 min walk
- Basilica of St Mary of Health - 7 min walk
- Peggy Guggenheim Museum - 7 min walk
- Punta della Dogana - 7 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 16 min drive
- Mestre Centro B1 - 26 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 30 min drive
- Tarnowskas – Wine bar offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Hotel Ala (Adults Recom'd)
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hotel Ala Feb 20
Our original room near the marble stairwell was very noisy. We asked and got a new room on 4th floor whuch was excellent. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Great stay in Venice during festival of the masks for 50th/honeymoon combined.