When we arrived it seemed great. The exterior of the building looked new and in good keeping. The woman, not the owner, who met us to check us in was very nice and helpful. The owner would only communicate via text. When I called to set up our arrival, they didn't answer just responded with the text, "please text me". Figured they were busy and it was easier. The apartment seemed cleaned and well kept as the cleaning people had just left. However things soon changed. I noticed upon entry there was a very strong perfume smell, like a room freshener. We later realized it was to cover up the mildew and mold smells. We didn't notice this right away as we headed out to see the city shortly after our arrival. However, after a few hours sleeping, my asthma was affected. I had to go purchase allergy medication. The cleaning people must completely wipe everything down because we didn't notice anything when we opened the sleeper sofa. However when we closed it, there was a ton of mold growing on the walls along side of it. We also had issues with the shower, only cold and barely came out. It was later in the evening when we were about to shower. I called the woman who checked us in and her response was she informed the owner and to call them. I tried to call, was met with "please text me". I texted and got NO response, not even "sorry, its too late in the evening to do anything". We had to take quick cold showers and wash hair in the sink. Luckily we were only staying 2 nights.
- Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
- 8 min walk
- Venetian Ghetto
- 14 min walk
- Ca' d'Oro
- 17 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(01) 562 1066
About this area
- Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 8 min walk
- Piazzale Roma - 11 min walk
- Ca' Foscari University of Venice - 13 min walk
- Venetian Ghetto - 14 min walk
- Ca' d'Oro - 17 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 8 min walk
- Mestre Centro B1 - 10 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 13 min drive
About this property
Venice New Luxury Residence
This smoke-free apartment building features express check-in. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, an oven, a stovetop, and a microwave. For a bit of entertainment, a Smart TV comes with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like a washing machine and a living room.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.90 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 70.0 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Memory foam mattress
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Living room
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- 50-inch Smart TV with satellite service
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- 5 rooms
Fantastic location. Beautifully quiet and 1minutes’ walk to the Grand Canal and a quaint little square with coffee shops and florist. The bed was definitely not memory foam, and I’m now covered in what appears to be bedbug bites. The cleaner sadly threw away my partners toiletries and the apartment was still being “cleaned” when we arrived. That said, if more care was taken into the cleanliness and surfaces smelling clean instead of stale, it would be an absolute gem.