Points of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy French cuisine with ocean views at Le Normandie, one of the property's 4 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and low noise level
- Steps from Tokyo Bay and Yokohama Marine Tower
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 982 reviews
About the Hotel New GrandLocation 10 Yamashita-cho Naka-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa-ken 231 8520
There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 4736 square feet (440 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the luxury Hotel New Grand. A round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Yokohama hotel.
- 240 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 2 buildings
- 4 dining venues
- 4736 sq ft of conference space
- 440 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1927
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (HND-Haneda) (20.8 km / 13 mi)
- Train station: Motomachichukagai station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel New Grand offers 240 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Yokohama hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Le Normandie – Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Il Giardino – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Yugyoan Tankuma – Overlooking the ocean, this sushi bar specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
The Cafe – This coffee shop specialises in American cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Sea Guardian 2 – On-site bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Check-in times vary by room type. Guests staying in a "Late Check-In" room type can check in at either 5 PM, 6 PM or 8 PM, depending on the room type booked. The check-in time is 2 PM for all other room types. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out times vary by room type. Guests staying in a "9 AM Check-out" room must check out before 9 AM. The check-out time is 11 AM for all other room types. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3920 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 720 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 360 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel New Grand
- Hotel New Grand Yokohama
- New Grand Hotel
- New Grand Yokohama
- Hotel New Grand Hotel
- Hotel New Grand Yokohama
- Hotel New Grand Hotel Yokohama
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.