Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, electric kettles and free newspapers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy a bite to eat at The Park Restaurant, a fine-dining restaurant that serves British cuisine
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, coffee/tea in a common area and TV in a common area
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and spaciousness to overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 15-minute walk of St. Mary's Abbey and York Minster
Reviews from Trip Advisor
77.0% of guests recommend out of 1820 reviews
About the Marmadukes Town House Hotel, Best Western Premier CollectionLocation 4-5 St Peters Grove, Bootham, York, England YO30 6AQ
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi. Marmadukes Town House Hotel, Best Western Premier Collection also features a garden, coffee/tea in common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This Victorian York hotel is smoke free.
- 21 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (49.7 km / 30.9 mi)
- Train station: York Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Marmadukes Town House Hotel, Best Western Premier Collection offers 21 forms of accommodation with free newspapers and complimentary bottles of water. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include designer toiletries and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Separate bedroom
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Park Restaurant – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 9.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marmadukes Hotel York
- Marmadukes York
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.