Review and Photo Submission Rules
By posting or submitting a Review, Photos or Comments (“Content”) through this Review Submission form, you affirm and guarantee that (1) you have and will maintain all necessary rights, consents, approvals, authorizations, and licenses in and to all Content that you provide to ebookers and all information they contain in order for ebookers and its sublicensees to exercise the rights granted herein; (2) such Content does not and shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information; (3) all information contained in such Content is accurate; (4) your Content is non-confidential and non-proprietary; and (5) use of any Content you supply does not violate this Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
You are fully responsible for the content you provide. By submitting photographs and/or text to this Website, you acknowledge and affirm to ebookers that your submission meets the following guidelines and requirements:
Your Content is:
- Original – You may only submit your own writings, photos and Content. Do not submit photos or other Content that infringe the copyright, trademark, or other property right of any third party;
- Non-commercial – Do not submit photos that include third party trademarks, logos, branding, images of celebrities or other recognizable people, promotional materials, or any other content intended for commercial purposes;
- On topic – All Content must be relevant to accommodation, restaurants, locations, destinations, flights, transport, or general travel experiences;
- Community/Family friendly –
- Do not submit any Content that is illegal, obscene, pornographic, profane, vulgar, offensive or insulting; and
- Do not submit any Content that invades the privacy or violates any personal rights of any person or entity to privacy and publicity.
Your Content does not:
- infringe the copyright, trademark, or other property right of any third party;
- include logos, branding, promotional material, or any other content intended for commercial purposes;
- contain private or personal information which might identify a user;
- contain false or misleading information or information for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- include photos or information about children or any third parties without their consent (or a parent or legal guardian’s consent in the case of a child under 18 years of age);
- contain any profanity or obscenities;
- contain personal attacks on other individuals
- Contain any content that is, or may reasonably be considered to promote violence, any illegal activity or to promote discrimination (including based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age);
- make obscene, pornographic, threatening or harassing comments;
- make slanderous or defamatory comments or comments which are damaging to someones reputation, deliberately insulting and/or knowingly untruthful; include viruses or other harmful code that is either intended or may result in damage to the computers, systems, and services of ebookers; and/or
- include other information that ebookers deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate for posting, or which otherwise violate this Agreement.
By submitting Content of any kind, you automatically grant to ebookers and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty free, fully paid, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and fully sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right and licence to: (1) use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and publicly display and perform all Content posted or submitted to ebookers by you (whether before or after the posting of these Rules) throughout the world for any purpose in any media or form now known or hereafter devised; and (2) use the name that you submit in connection with any such Content. ebookers has the right but not the obligation to monitor, edit or remove any Content or any portion thereof at any time in its sole discretion.
You further grant ebookers the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or ebookers’s rights in your Content by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that your Content is non-confidential and non-proprietary. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you expressly waive any and all “moral rights” (including rights of attribution or integrity) that may subsist in your Content and agree that you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion or exploitation of your Content by us, our affiliates or any of our respective Representatives, partners, licensees or sublicensees. ebookers takes no responsibility and assume no liability for any Content posted or submitted by you.