Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, plasma TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at The Brasserie
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the spaciousness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Within a 10-minute walk of St. Anne's Cathedral and Belfast City Hall
Reviews from Trip Advisor
71.0% of guests recommend out of 1755 reviews
About the Malmaison BelfastLocation 34-38 Victoria Street, Belfast, Northern Ireland BT1 3GH
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Malmaison Belfast. This 4-star Belfast hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 64 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) (24.7 km / 15.3 mi)
- Train station: Belfast Central Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
Malmaison Belfast offers 64 forms of accommodation with minibars and designer toiletries. Plasma televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Digital channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10 AM.
The Brasserie – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
- Golfing nearby
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property's Breakfast Included rates include continental breakfast priced at GBP 15 per person. Full Breakfast menu is available for upgrade at additional surcharge of GBP 2 per person charged on departure at the hotel. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 10.00 per 24 hours
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Malmaison Belfast Hotel
- Malmaison Belfast
- Malmaison Hotel Belfast
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.