Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the area's walkability
- Steps from Titanic Belfast and 10 minutes on foot from SSE Arena (Titanic Quarter)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 1184 reviews
About the Titanic Hotel BelfastLocation Queen's Road, Titanic Quarter, Belfast, Northern Ireland BT3 9DT
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The luxury Titanic Hotel Belfast also features tour or ticket assistance, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Parking is available for a fee.
- 119 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers for purchase
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Belfast Central Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Titanic Hotel Belfast offers 119 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 15.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.