Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, cable TV and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a business centre and a meeting room
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 4-minute walk from Grand Opera House and 5 minutes on foot from Ulster Hall
Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre ratings based on 17 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre
Excellent for business or short break
About the Holiday Inn Belfast City CentreLocation 40 Hope Street, Belfast, Northern Ireland BT12 5EE
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 720 square feet (67 square metres). The business-friendly Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre also features a fitness centre, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. This 4-star Belfast hotel is smoke free.
- 250 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 720 sq ft of conference space
- 67 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2003
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City) (7.3 km / 4.5 mi)
- Train station: Belfast Central Station (1.7 km / 1 mi)
Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre offers 250 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and free newspapers. A pillow menu is available. Cable televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Belfast hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
The Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 9 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre
- Days Inn Belfast
- Belfast Days Inn
- Days Hotel Belfast
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.