Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre and complimentary bicycles
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Steps from Walnut Street and 6 minutes on foot from Rittenhouse Square
- Pets welcome free of charge
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 2919 reviews
About the Kimpton Hotel Palomar PhiladelphiaLocation 117 S 17th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia offers its guests a 24-hour fitness centre and complimentary bicycles. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A free manager's reception is offered daily. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Event space at this hotel measures 4500 square feet (418 square metres) and includes conference rooms. The luxury Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Philadelphia hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 230 guestrooms or units
- 25 levels
- 4500 sq ft of conference space
- 418 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1930
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) (16.5 km / 10.2 mi)
- Train station: Philadelphia 30th St Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: City Hall Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia offers 230 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature Frette Italian sheets and premium bedding. 37-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and an iron/ironing board. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Square 1682 – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre and complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Only service animals are allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 for adults, and USD 10 and USD 30 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Palomar Hotel
- Palomar Hotel Philadelphia
- Palomar Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Palomar
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.