Translation is not available.
ebookers Verified Reviews
Popular property highlights
Located in Belfast Central District, Hilton Belfast hotel is adjacent to Waterfront Hall and within a 15-minute walk of popular sights like Belfast City Hall. This 198-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge, along with a 24-hour fitness centre. Centrally located in Belfast, the hotel is also a short walk from Ulster Hall and Odyssey Arena.
In addition to a restaurant that serves dinner, there's also a tapas bar. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. For your convenience, a full breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
All of Hilton Belfast hotel's 198 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers. Guests can expect WiFi and LED TVs with cable channels and pay films. Bathrooms offer hairdryers and free toiletries. Safes, phones, and desks are other standard amenities.
Hilton Belfast hotel features a 24-hour fitness centre, free WiFi in public areas, and 10 meeting rooms. If you drive, self parking is GBP 18 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a business centre, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Walking distance to Waterfront Hall and Belfast City Hall
- Free WiFi in public areas
- On-site dining
- 24-hour fitness centre
Hilton Belfast hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, multilingual staff and gift shops/news stands. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 10
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 198
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 12
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- LED TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Sonoma Restaurant – This restaurant only serves dinner.A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Cables Bar – This tapas bar only serves dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP11 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP18 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 18 per night
- Hilton Belfast hotel
- Hilton Belfast
- Hilton International Belfast
- Belfast Hilton International
- Belfast Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Belfast Hotel Belfast
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.